MSO10057 - Ridge and furrow west of Northcombe Farm, Dulverton (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A block of medieval or post-medieval ridge and furrow, measuring 150m by 170m, is centred at SS 9127 2919, and is visible on aerial photographs. [1, 2]
- <1> SSO639 Map: SS92NW. 58.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F64) 270-1 27-APR-1964.
- <3> SSO377 Aerial photograph: 27-APR-1964. RAF 543/2821 (F64) 270-1 27-APR-1964.
- <4> SMO7522 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 92 NW. AF1131882.
- <5> SMO6669 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NW.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9128 2918 (173m by 193m)|
|Civil Parish||DULVERTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132270 (Pastscape entry: 1132270)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MMO865
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9378
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NW58
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132270
- Somerset SMR PRN: 13659
Record last edited
Dec 10 2012 11:16AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.