MMO937 - Field boundaries and ridge and furrow on White Moor (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
Field boundaries and ridge and furrow on White Moor. These features which are likely to be medieval or later in date, are visible on vertical aerial photographs. [1,2]
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/1980 4340-1 11-APR-1947.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F62) 0144 27-APR-1964.
- <3> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9397 3740 (440m by 350m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132550 (Original Monarch entry: 1132550)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9305
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW120
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132550
Record last edited
Jan 30 2013 10:19AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.