MMO935 - Ridge and furrow on southwest slopes of Lype Hill (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Medieval or post medieval ridge and furrow, visible on vertical aerial photographs on the south-west slopes of Lype Hill. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/1944 4154-5 23-JAN-1947.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF F62 543/2821 0143 27-APR-1964.
- <3> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9500 3676 (183m by 207m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
|Civil Parish||LUXBOROUGH, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132548 (Original Monarch entry: 1132548)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9303
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW118
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132548
Record last edited
Jan 30 2013 3:11PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.