MMO922 - Post-medieval water meadow north of Wheddon Cross (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Post-medieval water meadow system to the north of Wheddon Cross, visible on vertical aerial photographs. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F63) 0146-7 (27 April 1964).
- <2> SMO7521 Archive: Dyer, C.A.. 1998. RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1132535, Extant 4 May 2022.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9236 3923 (151m by 416m) Aerial Survey|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132535 (Original Monarch entry: 1132535)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9294
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW109
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1132535
Record last edited
May 4 2022 10:28AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.