MMO833 - Field system south and east of Oldrey (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
Fragments of a field system, probably of medieval or Post Medieval date, on slopes to the south and east of Oldrey. [1,2]
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F62) 0149-50 27-APR-1964.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. OS OS/73087 596 14-APR-1973.
- <3> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9024 3747 (604m by 458m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||WINSFORD, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1132179 (Original Monarch entry: 1132179)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO8604
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW70
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1132179
Record last edited
Mar 20 2014 3:00PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.