MMO731 - Post-medieval water meadow to east of Lower Foxhanger (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
Post-medieval system of field gutters and field banks on the east facing bank of the River Pulman, associated with Lower Foxhanger. These features are visible on vertical air photographs and are centred at SS 9533 3217. [1-3]
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/1944 1154 & 3153 (23 January 1947).
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/2080 3027-8 (19 May 1947).
- <3> SMO7520 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 SE. AF1118137.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9527 3216 (289m by 635m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Historic Parish||KINGS BROMPTON|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1120854 (Original Monarch entry: 1120854)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO8926
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SE58
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1120854
Record last edited
May 15 2018 4:49PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.