MMO620 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
See summary (1-2). A short leat is visible on aerial photographs as an earthwork north-north-east of Warren Farm, Exmoor. It appears to be part of the substantial water meadow system which extends from Prayway Meads to Warren Farm, and has been recorded as part of this monument. See NMR UID 1475879 (3).
- --- SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. NMR OS/95026 134-136 12-MAR-1995.
- --- SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R, 1985 Recommendations for the management of archaeological sites.
- --- SMO7094 Aerial photograph: KING, LK. Aerial photograph. AP.SCPD.HSL.UK.71-177 run 79 9282 Sept 1971.
- --- SMO7566 Archive: 2007-2009. Exmoor National Park NMP: SS 74 SE. MD002183.
No mapped location recorded.
|Grid reference||Not recorded|
|Map sheet||Not recorded|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102020 (Pastscape entry: 1102020)
- Exmoor National Park Authority HER number: MSO6892
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1102020
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33086
Record last edited
Mar 26 2018 10:35AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.