MMO617 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
See summary (1-2). A contour leat to the west of the Warren Farm house measuring 150m in length. It is visible as a low ploughed features which fades out completely at its west end and runs to the SE corner of the house. This leat is one of several recorded individually that is in fact part of the substantial water meadow system now recorded under NMR UID 1475879 (3).
- --- SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. NMR OS/95026 134-136 12-MAR-1995.
- --- SMO7094 Aerial photograph: KING, LK. Aerial photograph. AP.SCPD.HSL.UK. 71-177 Run 79, 9282 September 1971.
- --- SMO7094 Aerial photograph: KING, LK. Aerial photograph. AP.CPE.UK. 1980 4156 April 1947.
- --- SMO7566 Archive: 2007-2009. Exmoor National Park NMP: SS 74 SE. MD002183.
No mapped location recorded.
|Grid reference||Not recorded|
|Map sheet||Not recorded|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102011 (Pastscape entry: 1102011)
- Exmoor National Park Authority HER number: MSO6913
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1102011
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33083
Record last edited
Mar 26 2018 10:32AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.