MMO615 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
A short length of contour leat measuring 200m long, 100m south of Warren farmhouse. It has a maximum width of 0.5m (1-3). The leat described above is clearly visible on aerial photographs and is one of several recorded individually that is in fact part of the substantial water meadow system now recorded under NMR UID 1475879 (4).
- --- SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. NMR OS/95026 134-36 12-MAR-1995.
- --- SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R, 1985 Recommendations for the management of archaeological sites.
- --- SMO7094 Aerial photograph: KING, LK. Aerial photograph. AP SCPD HSL.UK 71-177 Run 79 9282 Sept 1971.
- --- SMO7094 Aerial photograph: KING, LK. Aerial photograph. AP CPE.UK.1980 4156 April 1947.
- --- SMO7566 Archive: 2007-2009. Exmoor National Park NMP: SS 74 SE. MD002183.
No mapped location recorded.
|Grid reference||Not recorded|
|Map sheet||Not recorded|
|Civil Parish||EXMOOR, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1102003 (Pastscape entry: 1102003)
- Exmoor National Park Authority HER number: MSO6911
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1102003
- Somerset SMR PRN: 33081
Record last edited
Mar 26 2018 10:35AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.