MMO578 - Post-medieval water meadow at Brendonhill Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A water meadow system is visible on vertical aerial photographs at Brendonhill Farm. 
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Somerset CC SMR 29 Sep 1986.
- <2> SSO289 Aerial photograph: 1947. LHL CPE/UK/1980. 3302.
- <3> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
- <4> SSO1179 Unpublished document: Francis, P.. 1984. A Survey and Description of the Catch Meadow Irrigation Systems. 40.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9268 3796 (106m by 203m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1089223 (Original Monarch entry: 1089223)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11908
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9281
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW53
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1089223
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34486
Record last edited
Jan 28 2013 11:09AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.