MMO575 - Post-medieval water meadow at Honeywell Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A post medieval water meadow system was seen as earthworks in fields surrounding Honeywell Farm. These features which are visible on vertical aerial photographs were plotted during the Brendon Hills Mapping Project. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE.UK.1980 4345-4346 April 1947.
- <2> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
- <3> SSO1179 Unpublished document: Francis, P.. 1984. A Survey and Description of the Catch Meadow Irrigation Systems. 40.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9161 3713 (179m by 283m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||EXTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1089219 (Original Monarch entry: 1089219)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11905
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO7184
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW50
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1089219
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34483
Record last edited
Jan 25 2013 5:00PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.