MMO570 - Post-medieval water meadow northwest of Kershaw (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A post medieval water maedow system was visible on vertical aerial photographs in fields to the north west of Kershaw. [2,3]
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Somerset CC SMR 29 Sep 1986.
- <2> SSO289 Aerial photograph: 1947. LHL CPE/UK/1980. 3298, 3299.
- <3> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF F21 58/2665 070 08-JAN-1959.
- <4> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
- <5> SSO1179 Unpublished document: Francis, P.. 1984. A Survey and Description of the Catch Meadow Irrigation Systems. 38.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9409 3890 (279m by 287m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1089214 (Original Monarch entry: 1089214)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11900
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9275
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW45
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1089214
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34478
Record last edited
Jan 28 2013 11:16AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.