MMO566 - Post-medieval water meadow west of Little Quarme Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Fragments of a water meadow system were visible on vertical aerial photographs to the west of Little Quarme Farm. 
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Somerset CC SMR 29 Sep 1986.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE.UK.1980 4300 April 1947.
- <3> SMO7521 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 NW. AF1129721.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9157 3905 (180m by 385m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||CUTCOMBE, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1089210 (Original Monarch entry: 1089210)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO11896
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9274
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 NW41
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1089210
- Somerset SMR PRN: 34474
Record last edited
Jan 30 2013 11:34AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.