MMO1129 - Ridge and furrow southwest of Beverton Pond (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Two areas of Medieval or Post Medieval ridge and furrow were seen as earthworks and mapped from aerial photographs. The rig is centred at ST 0160 3385 and ST 0151 3404. [1-2]
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/2082 4020-4021 19-MAY-1947.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/1944 3144-3145 23-JAN-1947.
- <3> SMO6672 Collection: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, ST 03 SW.
|Grid reference||Centred ST 0161 3391 (370m by 423m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1165006 (Original Monarch entry: 1165006)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9056
- National Monuments Record reference: ST 03 SW59
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1165006
Record last edited
Jan 3 2018 9:40AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.