MMO1082 - Curvilinear enclosure west of Swansea Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
Faint cropmarks of a cirvilinear enclosure are visible on vertical aerial photographs to the west of Swansea Farm. The enclosure, which appears to be banked, is approximately 30m across.  Nothing is visible on the ground in an improved pasture field. 
- --- SMO7520 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 SE. AF1118137.
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. NMR MAL/68013 183-4 28-MAR-1968.
- <2> SMO7329 Unpublished document: Wilson-North, R.. Field Investigators Comments. R Wilson-North 8 Sep 1998 RCHME Field Investigation.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9913 3331 (40m by 36m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1134396 (Original Monarch entry: 1134396)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9038
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SE94
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1134396
Record last edited
Apr 20 2018 10:32PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.