MMO1029 - Post-medieval leat east of Bridgetown (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Linear ditch, possibly a post medieval leat, visible as earthworks on vertical aerial photographs. [1, 2]
- --- SMO7523 Archive: RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS 93 SW. AF1133201.
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF CPE/UK/1944 3157-8 23-JAN-1947.
- <2> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 543/2821 (F62) 0274-5 27-APR-1964.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9290 3323 (143m by 70m) (Aerial Survey)|
|Civil Parish||EXTON, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1133897 (Original Monarch entry: 1133897)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO7228
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 93 SW83
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1133897
Record last edited
Dec 14 2012 9:18AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.