MMO1021 - Post-medieval boundary on Hadborough Hill (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A possible post-medieval boundary is visible as earthworks on Hadborough Hill, on aerial photographs. It is defined by a bank, measures 115 metres and is centred at SS 9627 2853. [1,2] This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF 540/860 4174-5 (2 September 1952).
- <2>XY SMO6671 Collection: Dyer, C. and Winton, H.. 1998. RCHME: Brendon Hills Mapping Project, SS92NE. [Mapped feature: #39427 ]
- <3> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1133875, Extant 5 April 2022.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9626 2853 (15m by 61m) Aerial Survey|
|Civil Parish||BROMPTON REGIS, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1133875 (Original Monarch entry: 1133875)
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MSO9035
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 92 NE70
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1133875
Record last edited
Apr 5 2022 2:42PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.