MEM23578 - Quarry, west end of Bossington Lane (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A quarry is recorded at the west end of Bossington Lane and is likely to date to the 18th century or earlier. 
- <1> SEM8305 Archive: National Trust. National Trust’s archaeological and historic building database. MNA168137.
|Grid reference||SS 8903 4742 (point) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||SELWORTHY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- https://heritagerecords.nationaltrust.org.uk/HBSMR/MonRecord.aspx?uid=MNA141465 (National Trust HER entry: MNA141465)
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
- National Trust HER Record: MNA141465
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:17PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.