MEM23570 - Sea Wall, Bossington (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
The sea wall at Bossington is built along the top of the land behind the pebble ridge and is of varied construction. 
- <1> SEM8305 Archive: National Trust. National Trust’s archaeological and historic building database. MNA141458.
|Grid reference||SS 889 481 (point) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||SELWORTHY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (1)
- https://heritagerecords.nationaltrust.org.uk/HBSMR/MonRecord.aspx?uid=MNA141458 (National Trust HER entry: MNA141458)
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 tidal
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 tidal
- National Trust HER Record: MNA141458
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:17PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.