MEM23169 - Park Farm, Lynton (Building)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
The farmstead is not depicted on the 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey map.  The farmstead is shown on aerial photographs taken between 1946 and 1948.  The site has been extended to the southwest since 1948.  The farmstead was visited in January 1997 but was not thought to be of interest. 
- <1> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM6707 Aerial photograph: Royal Air Force. 1946 -1948. Vertical Aerial Photography.
- <3> SEM8033 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2014. MasterMap.
- <4> SEM6996 Report: Schofield, J.. 1997. Exmoor Farmsteads: An evaluation of old steadings within Exmoor National Park. Farm reference 134.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7142 4915 (78m by 68m)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (0)
- Exmoor Farmsteads Survey 1996-1997 (4): 134
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:15PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.