MEM22990 - Post-medieval sluice near Holnicote (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A post-medieval sluice was visible on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition Ordnance Survey maps. This was not seen on the 2014 MasterMap. [1, 2]
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM8093 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1933-1938. County Series, Third Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <4> SEM8033 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2014. MasterMap.
|Grid reference||SS 9097 4581 (point) (Historic mapping)|
|Civil Parish||SELWORTHY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (0)
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
Record last edited
Aug 30 2017 1:19PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.