MEM22960 - Post-medieval ford at West Lynch (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A post-medieval ford was visible on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition Ordnance Survey mapping. This is still visible on the 2014 MasterMap. [1-4]
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM8093 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1933-1938. County Series, Third Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <4> SEM8033 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2014. MasterMap.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 9044 4718 (5m by 10m) MasterMap|
|Civil Parish||SELWORTHY, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (0)
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 fluvial
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 fluvial
Record last edited
Jan 12 2022 1:44PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.