MEM22827 - Post-medieval bath house near Glenthorne (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A post-medieval bath house was annotated on the 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps. This is no longer visible on the 2014 MasterMap. [1-3] The bath house does not appear to be depicted on the Countisbury Tithe Map. 
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM8033 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2014. MasterMap.
- <4> SEM8072 Map: <1841. Countisbury Tithe Map and Apportionment.
|Grid reference||SS 7983 4968 (point)|
|Civil Parish||COUNTISBURY, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (0)
- Shoreline Management Plan 2 (0-20)
Record last edited
Jan 12 2021 3:37PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.