MEM15243 - Wall northeast of Decoy Linhay (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A short length of wall centred on circa SS 8740 4760, approximately 800 metres to the northeast of Decoy Linhay. The wall has been reduced to ground level and is visible in the break of a leat bank where a modern drain meets the leat. 
- <1> SEM6715 Report: McDonnell, R.. 1995. Porlock Bay and Marsh: A Rapid Preliminary Assessment of the Cultural and Palaeoenvironmental Resource. P. 36.
|Grid reference||SS 8740 4760 (point) (Surveyed)|
|Civil Parish||PORLOCK, WEST SOMERSET, SOMERSET|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (2)
External Links (0)
- Coastal Risk 2014: Flood Zone 3 tidal
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 2 tidal
- Coastal Risk 2016: Flood Zone 3 tidal
- National Park: Exmoor National Park
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:08PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.