MDE21793 - Undated bank southwest of Yes Tor (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A substantial earth bank, approximately 1.5 metres high by 2.5 metres wide, and ditch running southwest to northeast along the edge of the large erosion gully on the east side of Little Hangman. 
- <1> SEM6849 Report: Berry, N.. 2002. Archaeological and Historic Landscape Survey of West Challacombe Farm, Combe Martin, Devon. 100903.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 5880 4819 (59m by 64m) (Estimated from sources)|
|Civil Parish||COMBE MARTIN, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (1)
- https://heritagerecords.nationaltrust.org.uk/HBSMR/MonRecord.aspx?uid=MNA148433 (National Trust HER entry: MNA148433)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 65791
- Devon SMR: SS54NE/175
- National Trust HER Record: MNA148433
- Shoreline Management Plan 2 (0-20)
- Shoreline Management Plan 2 (20-50)
- Shoreline Management Plan 2 (50-100)
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:05PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.