MDE21721 - Post-medieval boundary stone between Venford Moor and East Anstey Common (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
Boundary stone recorded on 1906 6 inch 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey map and 1973 Ordnance Survey map. [1,2] The boundary stone is also shown on the 25 inch 1st Edition Ordnance Survey map.  MasterMap data records that the stone was extant in 2018. 
- <1> SEM7223 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1892-1905. County Series, 2nd Edition 6 Inch Map. 1:10560. 1906 16SE.
- <2> SEM7730 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1973. 1:10000, 1973. 1:10,000.
- <3> SEM8553 Unpublished document: Wilmshurst, F.A.. 2000. Enclosure Awards file and accompanying map overlays.
- <4> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <5> SEM8545 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2018. MasterMap.
|Grid reference||SS 8635 2868 (point)|
|Civil Parish||EAST ANSTEY, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
|Civil Parish||WEST ANSTEY, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 62093
- Devon SMR: SS82NE/61
Record last edited
Jan 30 2019 4:38PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.