MDE21606 - Post-medieval stone at Blackgate (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
A stone was annotated on the 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps and on the six inch map dating from 1962. [1-3] The stone was no longer recorded on the 2014 MasterMap. 
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM7220 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1962. 6 Inch Map: 1962. 1:10560.
- <4> SEM8033 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2014. MasterMap.
|Grid reference||SS 7881 4902 (point) (Historic mapping)|
|Civil Parish||COUNTISBURY, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 54964
- Devon SMR: SS74NE/633
Record last edited
Jan 13 2021 8:41AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.