MDE21591 - Reservoir northeast of The Tors (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
The Resevoir is not shown on the Ordnance Survey 1st edition  but is marked on the Ordnanace Survey 2nd edition 6 inch map,  suggesting it is early 20th Century in date.  The reservoir is shown as disused on current mapping. 
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7223 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1892-1905. County Series, 2nd Edition 6 Inch Map. 1:10560.
- <3> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information or Staff Comments.
- <4> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information or Staff Comments.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7302 4946 (39m by 37m) (MasterMap)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 54896
- Devon SMR: SS74NW/238
Record last edited
Apr 11 2016 3:51PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.