MDE21549 - Medieval or post-medieval hollow way north of Luckworthy Farm (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A hollow way showing as an earthwork partly parallel with leat, running north from Luckworthy Farm.  The hollow way is visible on aerial photography. [2-4]
- <1> SDE69908 Report: Bannister, N.R. and Bannister, D.E.. 1992. Historic landscape survey of the Molland Estate, Nr South Molton, Devon. A29, 5 June 1992.
- <2> SEM8039 Aerial photograph: Getmapping. 2013. Vertical Aerial Photography of Exmoor National Park.
- <3> SEM8415 Aerial photograph: Getmapping. 2015. Vertical Aerial Photography of Exmoor National Park.
- <4> SEM8520 Aerial photograph: Getmapping. 2017. Vertical Aerial Photography of Exmoor National Park.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 8128 2926 (31m by 112m)|
|Civil Parish||MOLLAND, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 54006
- Devon SMR: SS82NW/97
Record last edited
Jan 29 2019 4:15PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.