MDE21138 - Late 19th or early 20th Century footbridge east of Broadoak Hill (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
A footbridge is depicted and labelled on the 25 inch and six inch 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps. [1,2] The bridge is not shown on the six inch 1963 map.  It is also not shown on the 25 inch 1st Edition map, suggesting it post dates c.1889. 
- <1> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7223 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1892-1906. County Series, 2nd Edition 6 Inch Map. 1:10560. 1903.
- <3> SEM7608 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1963. 6 Inch Map: 1963.
- <4> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 6672 4656 (1m by 0m)|
|Civil Parish||MARTINHOE, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 31425
- Devon SMR: SS64NE/97
Record last edited
Oct 21 2020 11:16AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.