MDE21075 - Dean Linhay (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
'Dean Linhay' is shown on the 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps. [1,2] The linhay is also shown on the 1962 map and modern mapping. [3,4]
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500. 1903.
- <3> SEM7220 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1962. 6 Inch Map: 1962. 1:10560.
- <4> SMO5308 Verbal communication: Various. Various. Oral Information.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7017 4841 (9m by 10m)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 31093
- Devon SMR: SS74NW/147
Record last edited
Aug 17 2020 12:04PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.