MDE21069 - Post-medieval quarry on Lynmouth Hill (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
The quarry is shown on the 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps and the 6 inch 1903 and 1962 maps. [1-4]
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SDE65803 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1903/38. 6 Inch: 1903-38. 1:10560. Sheet 3NW and SW.
- <4> SEM7220 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1962. 6 Inch Map: 1962. 1:10560.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7216 4921 (29m by 30m) (Historic mapping)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (1)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 31087
- Devon SMR: SS74NW/153
Record last edited
Aug 14 2017 3:16PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.