MDE20667 - Champion's Ford and Champion's Irish Bridge (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
The 25 inch 1st and 2nd Edition Ordnance Survey maps depict and label 'Champion's Ford' at SS 7292 3419. [1-3] 'Champion's Irish Bridge' is depicted and labelled on the 1963 map.  The site is labelled 'Champion's Irish Bridge' on 2018 MasterMap data. 
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SEM7223 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1892-1906. County Series, 2nd Edition 6 Inch Map. 1:10560. 1906, 15NW.
- <4> SEM7608 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1963. 6 Inch Map: 1963.
- <5> SEM8545 Map: Ordnance Survey. 2018. MasterMap.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7292 3419 (31m by 11m)|
|Civil Parish||NORTH MOLTON, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 58020
- Devon SMR: SS73SW/65
Record last edited
Apr 10 2019 1:12PM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.