MDE20652 - 20th Century fishpond east of Woolhanger (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
The site is clear on the 1st Edition Ordnance Survey map.  A fish pond is marked on the 2nd Edition map, with an area of marshy ground to its east.  The fish pond is also marked on the 6 inch (1903/1938) map.  The pond no longer appears on the 6 inch (1962) map. 
- <1> SEM6703 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1868-1901. County Series; 1st Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <2> SEM7190 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1902-1907. County Series, 2nd Edition 25 Inch Map. 1:2500.
- <3> SDE65803 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1903/38. 6 Inch: 1903-38. 1:10560. Sheet 6NE.
- <4> SEM7220 Map: Ordnance Survey. 1962. 6 Inch Map: 1962. 1:10560.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7020 4526 (41m by 38m)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 57024
- Devon SMR: SS74NW/241
Record last edited
Mar 26 2018 11:26AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.