MDE20470 - Modern watering trough south of North Radworthy Farm (Non-antiquity)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (2)
- None recorded
Building remains were recorded from aerial photographs in a small enclosure southwest of North Radworthy. [1,2] A feature was noted on aerial photographs and interpreted as a building. RCHME field investigation proved this to be a concrete trough used for watering animals.  This record was enhanced as part of the National Record of the Historic Environment to Exmoor National Park Historic Environment Record data transfer project. 
- <1> SMO4068 Aerial photograph: Various. Various. Vertical Aerial Photograph. RAF/CPE/UK/1980.4375 (April 1947).
- <2>XY SEM7406 Unpublished document: McDonnell, R.. 1980. Gazetteer of Sites in the Exmoor National Park Identified through Aerial Photography. SS7533b. [Mapped feature: #44640 SS7533b]
- <3> SMO5111 Unpublished document: Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England. Field Investigators Comment. Unknown field investigator and date (?c.1993).
- <4> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 1053914, Extant 6 October 2021.
|Grid reference||Centred SS 7516 3390 (40m by 34m)|
|Civil Parish||NORTH MOLTON, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (0)
- Devon SMR Monument ID: 17856
- Devon SMR: SS73SE/520
- Exmoor National Park HER Number (now deleted): MDE13276
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 73 SE520
- NRHE HOB UID (Pastscape): 1053914
Record last edited
Oct 6 2021 11:45AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.