Site Event/Activity record EMO6703 - 1993: TS - Horner's Neck
The Farmstead at Horner's Neck Wood was surveyed at 1:1000 scale by staff of RCHME during October 1993.
- <1> SMO4902 Report: Sainsbury, I.. 1993. Horner's Neck farmstead, SS 74 NW 81/report . RCHME. General: Paper. Typescript.
- <2> SMO4901 Technical drawing: Sainsbury, I.. 1993. Horner's Neck/ink survey . 1:1000. General: Permatrace. Pen and Ink.
- <3>XY SMO7324 Unpublished document: Sainsbury, I.S.S. Field Investigators Comments. RCHME Field Investigation, 29 October 1993. [Mapped feature: #1283 ]
- <4> SEM7987 Digital archive: Historic England. Various. National Record of the Historic Environment (NRHE) entry. 973568, Derived 15 December 2021.
|Location||Horner's Neck, Countisbury, Devon|
|Grid reference||SS 7464 4886 (point)|
|Civil Parish||COUNTISBURY, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (1)
- MDE11895 Possible medieval earthworks on Horner's Neck (Monument)
Record last edited
Dec 15 2021 5:01PM