MDE12849 - (Monument)
Please read the caveat document.
Type and Period (1)
- None recorded
SS7185 4478 Vegetational mark suggesting a sub-rectangular banked enclosure seen by McDonnell(a) on air photos(b)SS 7185 4478 The area falls on a gentle east-facing slope of heather, bracken and rough grass. No trace was found of this feature.(1)
- <1> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. McDonnell R 1977-85 CRAAGS Exmoor Air Photo Survey.
- <2> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Air Photos: Jul 1946 RAF/106G/UK/1655 4065.
- <3> SMO5301 Unpublished document: Eardley-Wilmot, H.. 1981. Worksheet in Devon HER. Sainsbury I S 6-SEP-1994 RCHME Field Investigation.
|Grid reference||SS 7185 4477 (point)|
|Civil Parish||LYNTON AND LYNMOUTH, NORTH DEVON, DEVON|
Related Monuments/Buildings (0)
Related Events/Activities (0)
External Links (1)
- http://www.pastscape.org.uk/hob.aspx?hob_id=1044052 (Pastscape entry: 1044052)
- Devon SMR (Devonshire): SS74SW89
- National Monuments Record reference: SS 74 SW121
- National Park
- Pastscape HOBID (was Monarch UID): 1044052
Record last edited
Nov 19 2010 10:57AM
Your feedback is welcome. If you can provide any new information about this record, please contact us.